Nimble yet heavyweight for all your abrasive blasting needs.
The AmphiBlast™ Lite 3.5 is the newest addition to the Schmidt® AmphiBlast™ family of versatile and productive, wet / dry abrasive blasting systems. It includes all of the same innovative and easy to use features, packaged in a smaller, more mobile system. This “lite” system offers nimble yet heavyweight performance for all of your abrasive blasting needs.
Operation of the AmphiBlast™ Lite is simple. Set the desired blast pressure using the blast pressure control regulator. Choose to blast dry or wet by pushing or pulling a button on the control panel. If wet blasting is the desired function, simply dial the water pressure regulator to the desired flow rate represented by the water over air differential pressure gauge reading. This streamlines the control of the blast pressure and the control of the amount of water injected into the air stream while blasting. You have precise control of the air, grit and water flows to lock in optimal blasting performance with efficient grit and water consumption. Once optimal flow parameters are set, switching between normal blasting settings and lower air pressure for Softwash™ and blow off is consistent, fast and easy.
The AmphiBlast™ Lite requires connection to an external water source and compressed air.
- Wet blast or dry blast with a single unit
- Minimal water usage (less than 1 pint / ½ liter) with proprietary Schmidt M.I.S.T.™ technology that allows precise control of the amount of water injected into the air stream while blasting
- Set and forget switching between machine modes
- Abrasive tank is “dry” so there is no need to drain water to refill with abrasive. This creates a significantly cleaner job site and is more efficient
- Industry leading productivity and reliability from Schmidt abrasive blasting technology
- Schmidt Tervalve™ XL abrasive metering valve offers precise and repeatable control of a wide range of coarse or fine abrasives
- Wide range of blasting pressure capabilities from 10 to 150 PSI
- Toggle between wet blast, dry blast, and blowoff using a single control panel
- Increased portability
Vessel size: 3.5 cu. ft.
Dimensions: 24″W x 33″L x 53″H