Your Complete Source For Sandblasting Supplies
For your abrasive media needs, our warehouse contains over 500 tons of assorted stock. We also have all the necessary equipment for the abrasive blasting industry for sale, as well as blast pot rentals at our Sacramento location in Northern California.
No Project Is Too Big or Too Small
Blasting Materials & Equipment Inc., has been in the sandblasting industry for over 20 years. We take pride in being a small, family owned business. We value old fashion customer service and going above and beyond for every customer’s expectations.
We Have Extensive Experience in the Sandblasting Industry
Our strengths lie in our long standing distributorships with the top manufacturers in the sandblasting industry and in our employees. Our customers are advised by fully trained individuals who have actual hands on experience in sandblasting.
Our customer list ranges in size of small to large, with emphasis in the utility and municipality, train manufacturing and bridge building industries. We have the ability to meet the needs of large corporations and the heart to ensure every customer gets the most cost effective solution.
- Confined Space
- 3M Respirator Test
- Excavation for Competent Person Training
- Renovator’s Initial
- 2 WEEK Clemco Training W.S.
- SSPC-C3 Supervisor
- WBE Supplier Clearing House
Why Choose Raptor Blasting Solutions
Sand blasting is often one of the first and most vital roles in substrate preparation for coating, or recoating of all surfaces. That is why Raptor Blasting Solutions should be your first stop, as the finished coating is only going to be as good as the surface preparation.
- A leader in the coating and abrasive industry for over 20 years.
- Outstanding sales and customer service of abrasive blasting media and equipment.
- Well trained and on the multiple and correct applications of all the abrasive media.
- Knowledgeable on the correct equipment necessary to get the blast job done properly and efficiently.